Power Tools for Women®: Plugging into the Essential Skills for Work and Life
Drawing from her popular Power Tools for Women® training workshops and presentations, management consultant, trainer and author Joni Daniels teaches women how to be personally and professionally more effective at work, at home, and in the community.
In the Power Tools for Women® workshops, women can attain more personal and professional power by tapping into the metaphor of the tool kit. Too few women grow up wielding power tools and enjoying that sense of accomplishment and self-sufficiency they impart. Power Tools for Women® helps participants use the same set of skills no matter where they are, to be more successful.
What’s in the Tool Box?
- The Toolbox: PortablePower
- What to Pack
- The Safety Goggles: Creating Your Vision of Success
- The Electrical Sensor: Following Your Intuition
- The Demolition Hammer: Breaking the Rules
- The Tape Measure: Learning to Set Limits
- The Power Saw: Cutting Away the Relationships that Hold You Back
- The Power Drill: Getting the Right Information
- The Soldering Iron: Making and Maintaining Connections
- The Power Sander: Using Your Schmoozing
- The Battery Pack with Recharger: Replenishing Your Energy
- The Voltage Meter: Getting Accurate Feedback
- Duct Tape: Planning for Plan B
- Get a Grip: Use Your Tools
- Mastery: Nailing It Down
- Index: Self-Assessment
Take the Self-Assessment
Wondering what chapter to read first or what tool you are most in need of grabbing? Download and take this easy Power Tool Self-Assessment to learn how to start plugging in! Download Power Tool Self-Assessment
Named one of the best new business books of March 2002 by The Business Reader Review, as well as making the Business Bestseller List for 800CEOREADS.com. Power Tools for Women® is the right tool for women juggling work/life responsibilities, reentering the job market, or striving to achieve their goals.
Purchase the Kindle Edition